Hear What Our Users Have to Say:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Equilibrium?
Equilibrium gives businesses the ability to:
- Have everything go through one system, and stay there forever to reference instead of relying on your ability to find paperwork.
- Have a system that contains everything you sell, everyone you sell to, everyone you buy from…everything you do.
- Respond to customers more quickly and accurately using Equilibrium’s quoting and version control. Quotes can easily be converted in orders and jobs can be tracked seamlessly through delivery, installation, service and warranty.
- Control what employees see using Equilibrium’s customizable roles and privileges. Your team sees what you want them to see.
- Analyze real time metrics about sales and operations via Equilibrium’s industry-specific dashboards – proven to add insight into your decision making and developed by industry experts who have run multi-million dollar cabinet dealerships and remodeling firms.
- Work remotely using Equilibrium’s cloud-based access, available from anywhere there is an Internet connection (including tablets like the iPad).
- Track leads and showroom visitors using Equilibrium’s customer relationship management (CRM) features.
- Centralize the quoting and purchasing of all products and services using both industry-specific catalogs as well as catalogs you can create on your own.
- Centralized file storage using Equilibrium’s unlimited file storage capabilities. Users can upload layouts, contracts, pictures, video, blueprints and more.
- Gain visibility of multiple jobs in one place using Equilibrium’s integrated scheduling calendar where users can see deliveries, installs, service work, and more.
- Manage and understand the financial impact of service work via Equilibrium’s service and warranty tracking features.
- Eliminate rekeying in between sales and purchasing as well as into accounting systems by using Equilibrium’s electronic sales and purchase orders.
Why should I use Equilibrium?
In addition, EQ allows you to enhance the customers’ buying experience and match your processes to how today’s customer actually buys.
Do I have to change the way I do business to use Equilibrium?
Can I quote everything I sell in Equilibrium?
Doesn’t design do most of what Equilibrium does?
Think of it this way. 5 years after you sell and complete a job, the customer comes back in and wants to add some things. What do you have to do to find all the original job info? Most dealers would have to search through boxes of paper to find the job folder. They would have to look on hard drives to see if they can find the original .kit file from the 2020 design (or other design program). Most likely that would only give them a small piece of the info on the job. They would have to consult with acknowledgements to see what was actually ordered (since it might be different than what’s on paper or in design file). The process could take hours.
With EQ, everything is at your fingertips in seconds.
Doesn’t my accounting system do most of what Equilibrium does?
Does Equilibrium give visibility to multi-location businesses?
How much does Equilibrium Cost?
Here at Breakfront Software, we know that each and ever cabinet business has a unique story and heritage. With that unique journey comes unique challenges and needs. During your free demo, we will work with you to customize a package to perfectly fit your needs and challenges.
The real question you are asking is if this investment in your business will help you build and grow your company.
Think of Equilibrium as the low-cost assistant to each of your sales and operation teams members. Most businesses scale up labor when demand spikes and cut back well after the curve of demand abates. Equilibrium allows you to keep an even labor to sales relationship and, in fact, allows some business to cut back on employee expense. Additionally, most customers report an increase in gross margin after on-boarding.
Sign up for your Free Demo below to learn how Equilibrium can build and grow your business.