There’s no better opportunity than Thanksgiving to take a moment and reflect on some of the things we are very thankful for. This year, we thought we would share them with you (in no specific order).
- Our customers. We have been lucky enough to have customers that have become close friends of ours. Some of our past customers are even members of our BreakFront (formerly CompanionCabinet) team now.
- Our team at CompanionCabinet. Recently during a team building event, our guide described us as a big “family.” She hit the nail right on the head, and it’s so nice to go to work when you enjoy being around your coworkers.
- Loyal followers. We love the fact that we have a dedicated reader base that values our content and does not hesitate to give us feedback. It’s because of you that we enjoy writing so much.
- Our founders, Chris and Brent. Because neither of them happens to be writing this, we can say it on behalf of everyone at BreakFront… these two guys are the best of friends and their excitement to work together each day is contagious.
- Our favorite books. We read tons of books around here (on our iPads and Kindles); it’s kind of a culture of learning. This year a couple favorites were: “The Happiness Hypothesis” and “Why we Believe What We Believe.”
- Steve Jobs. What can we say – we really love our iPhones and iPads (even though we may not always like having to use iTunes).
- Our ever changing industry. This industry has kept us on our toes for over 10 years now. No year has ever been the same, always full of surprises. We believe change is good.
- Lessons learned from this year. I guess this goes hand in hand with the ever changing industry…
- The release of our newest products, Equilibrium (formerly Aurora) & Phoenix. It’s an amazing feeling to offer products you truly believe in.
- The fact that it is 2011, and not 2012. This means we have another year before the world ends. Just kidding! (Did we mention we’re also thankful for our sense of humor?)
Wishing everyone a safe and happy Thanksgiving.