It seems like 2013 is already speeding along here at BreakFront, and we hope you’re seeing an uptick in business as well. To help you keep that sales machine churning, we will be discussing the Match phase of our industry specific 4M sales process. On Friday, January 4th at 1:00pm EST, join us to talk shop and share tips and strategies to get a commitment from your prospects.
In the last two TweetChats, we have covered the Meet and Measure stages of the sales process and now it’s time to move forward. This month we want to know how you work with prospects through the design and commitment details of the sales process.
If you’ve never attended a TweetChat (we know, sometimes you’re busy), click here for instructions on how to login to the chat and get started. For those of you who have been to one of our chats, you can get a feel of what we are going to be talking about by reading through our questions below.
- What important details do you make sure you have straight before moving forward with the design?
- How many designs do you present initially to the customer?
- How do you organize your designs when presenting to the customer? (by price/features/other)
- What details do you typically highlight/make the prospect aware of when presenting each design?
- Where physically do you present your designs to the customer? (room/location)
- Do you always present every single one of your initial designs, or do you stop if they’ve seen enough?
- If there is a competitor design involved, what tactics do you use to sell them on yours instead?
- How do you sell the prospect a design if they don’t seem 100% convinced?
- If they are not convinced, what is the timeframe you set for a decision?
- If the prospect says yes to your services, what is your next step?
We look forward to chatting with you on Friday! For more information on the 4M Sales process, download the free 4M Power Pack eBook.