One week until the first Friday of the month!! Seems like a weird day to be excited about, right? Not if you’ve been able to join our Dealer’s Voice TweetChats. We have been hosting Dealer’s Voice TweetChats for the past couple months (on the first Friday of each month), and this time it will be at an earlier time: 11:00am EST on Friday, December 7th.
What is a TweetChat?
For those of you who haven’t joined in the conversation before, you may be wondering what a TweetChat is. Glad you asked! It’s basically a conversation amongst designers, salespeople, dealers, remodelers, manufacturers and other industry enthusiasts. Just a bunch of professionals getting together online (thanks to Twitter) to discuss topics pertinent to our industry.
Last month we had a great discussion about what happens during the beginning stage of the sales process, (which we refer to as the Meet Phase in the 4M Sales Process). See our past conversation here: What Industry Professionals Said on Our TweetChat. This time, we’re going to move on to the next portion of the sale – the Measure Phase. Now, if you use a different sales process, the conversation isn’t at all segregated – we want to hear from you also – come one, come all!!!
Friday, Dec 7th discussion
Here are the questions we’ll be discussing on Friday, December 7th at 11:00am EST regarding the In-Home Measure:
- What commitment do you ask a consumer for before committing to an in-home measure?
- What are the advantages of doing an in-home measure?
- Do you use a standard form to record your findings?
- What questions do you ask a consumer once you are in their home?
- What methods do you use to find the why behind the buy?
- How do you attempt to expand the transaction while in the home?
- In what ways have you been successful in expanding the sale?
- In what ways do you look to build credibility during the measure?
- How do you attempt to verify decision makers at this point of the sale?
- How do you attempt to verify your competition during this meeting?
- What commitment do you ask for before going back and working on the design?
- Do you assign a probability for close during the measure stage?
For information on how to use TweetChat, check out our DV TweetChat instructions page.