Has it already been a year since Las Vegas? Time sure flies. But that same time has allowed us to grow, and this year we have much more to offer you.
As many of you may already know, CompanionCabinet’s 4M Sales Process is NKBA certified, and this year, due to a high volume of requests to learn more about the 4M Sales Process, we decided to host seminars for CEUS at KBIS. Each participant will be eligible to earn .1 CEU credit after attending one of our hour long seminars at KBIS. Here are some details:
- Booth #: 3951
- CEU Credits: .1
- Seminar Times:Tuesday, April 24th and Wednesday , April 25th – 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM, Thursday, April 26th – 11:00 AM (Classes will last an hour)
- Description: Participants will learn what it takes to effectively maximize closing rates and simplify the kitchen buying experience. Take away a general understanding of what happens in each stage of the 4M Sales Process, and learn to sell more effectively.
A little bit about 4M
The 4M Sales Process® is the kitchen sales process used by many of the highest closing kitchen designers in the industry, or the “naturals” who consistently sell over $2 million per year regardless of market conditions. The 4M Sales process allows kitchen designers to learn how to organize seemingly random conversations into a repeatable, predictable sales process.
Stop and Talk to Us About
In addition to the 4M Sales Process seminars, we are also looking forward to connecting with many of you in general. Feel free to stop by to chat in general, or even to discuss one of our many offerings:
- Equilibrium (formerly Aurora) – Equilibrium streamlines all aspects of your operation and adds powerful business management capabilities so you can make your customers happy.
- Momentum (formerly CereSolutions)- Your industry specific solution for growing better kitchen sales leads.
- Phoenix – eliminates the need for manufacturers to maintain design catalogs
- $$$ Our Million Dollar Challenge – Challenge CCS to discover at least $1M dollars of potential value in your organization. We find you a million bucks or we’ll make you look like a million bucks.
We’re looking forward to a great show this year – hope to see you all there!